Аренда домов и вилл за рубежом
Those who appreciate comfort and seclusion abroad are attracted by private houses. Villas and chalets are generally rented for vacations at resort areas. Stand-alone houses within municipal boundaries are also in demand.
If you set your mind on renting a cottage abroad, feel free to contact ArendaLazur TM (Cofrance SARL) broker.
- We have been on the global property market for over twelve years already;
- We have representation offices in 117 countries of the world and speak 34 languages;
- We possess an extensive database of private houses for rent all over the globe, both elite international property, and low-cost options, for example, in rural areas.
How can a house be rented abroad?
Our customers are offered a selection of house options abroad both for short- and long-term rental. Choose what is after your heart: a villa on France’s Cote d’Azur or a chalet in the Italian mountains? A small cozy house in Bulgaria’s backcountry or a luxurious castle in Romania? Our staff will select for you an option of your dream!
A representative of ArendaLazur TM (Cofrance SARL) will need the following details to assist you with renting a house abroad:
- The country where you want to rent a house;
- Any wishes regarding the house’s design and interior;
- The rental term;
- The number of rooms and the area of the cottage;
- Any special wishes regarding the surrounding infrastructure;
- An approximate budget.
We will proceed to process your request for renting a villa abroad immediately. The broker’s staff will select pertinent options for you and offer you a choice of houses located abroad.
You can be satisfied with the property’s photos and description or prefer to inspect it personally, particularly in the case of long-term rental.
We can assist you in organizing a trip to the country of your choice thus sparing you routine troubles. We will:
- Put together a set of required travel documents;
- Organize transfer by car or helicopter;
- Buy air tickets or offer private aircraft for fast and comfortable air travel;
- Provide our staff-member to accompany and assist you in settling disputes and concluding a rental agreement;
- Offer interpreter services.
All services of our company can be paid for by a wire transfer.
International house rental prices
International house rental prices differ depending on location: the closer the villa is to the sea or the historical center or the larger its area is, the more expensive its rental will be.
A luxurious five-room villa with a private swimming pool on the first seacoast line in La Sénia, Spain costs €1,400 per week.
A 339 sq. m townhouse with a swimming pool in the coastal area of Valencia is valued at €1,500 per month.
A 200 sq. m two-level four-room villa within a walking distance from the sea in Greece’s Cassandra will cost to its tenant €180 per day.
A 360 sq. m six-room house in Latvia’s Riga Region can be rented for €2,900 per month.
An 84 sq. m four-room cottage in Finland’s Jyväskylä costs €1,200 per month.
A 320 sq. m seven-room house in Latvia’s popular resort of Jūrmala can be rented for €2,500 per month.
The rental of a 172 sq. m three-room house in the Gambia is as little as €420 per month.
Avail yourself of the international house rental services by ArendaLazur TM (Cofrance SARL) and enjoy our high-level customer care and ideal performance!