This article describes particular features and prices of real estate in Beaulieu-sur-Mer (a French Riviera resort) and points out the advantages of acquisition of residential property in Beaulieu through Cofrance.
Cofrance assists nationals of Russia and Russian-speaking citizens of other countries in leasing and purchasing elite real estate in prestigious resorts of the French Riviera. One of them is Beaulieu-sur-Mer, a small town located eight kilometers east of Nice. It is of great demand on the tourist market as amply proven by its population density of over 4,000 per km².
Real estate in Beaulieu: Who Buys and Why
Real estate in Beaulieu-sur-Mer for permanent residence is sought after by wealthy Europeans, who prefer undisturbed recreation within an accessible distance from hectic life of cultural centers. Residential property for short-time vacations is leased by young people.
The main reasons why real estate should be acquired here:
- Claims for a high status. Beaulieu is a landmark location used for recreation by the world’s beau-monde;
- Safe investment. Prices of elite real estate in Beaulieu-sur-Mer, one of the most expensive resorts on the French Riviera, are steadily growing;
- Luxurious natural environment, sightseeing attractions and remarkable architectural monuments;
- A yacht marina.
A Few Words about Prices
This small town bosoms in trees and extends over mountain slopes. Its particular location determines the pricing on the Beaulieu-sur-Mer real estate market, where the main property is apartments and villas.
Estimated purchase prices
The prices of apartments depend on the floor: the higher the floor and the better the sea view, the more expensive the apartment. An approximate range is from €150,000 for a 30 m2 apartment with no sea view to €3.5 mln for apartments overlooking the sea in the port or on the first coastline.
The prices of villas depend to a greater degree on the area of the house and the plot of land, availability/absence of a swimming pool and a car park, the number of bedrooms, and the distance to the sea bay. A common feature of mansions in any corner is a look-out over the sea. Approximate prices of property are as follows:
- Up from €1.6 mln for a 155 m2 villa in the town center;
- Up from €16.5 mln for a 650 m2 villa on a 2,500 m2 plot of land with houses for guests and servants.
Estimated lease rates
Leased property in Beaulieu-sur-Mer is mostly villas. The demand for villas is high, particularly during the peak season, with the minimum lease term being a week. Booking opens several months prior to check-in and is subject to 30% prepayment.
Minimum rates depending on the season are:
- Up from €5,000 per week – in October–April;
- Up from €9,600 per week – in June–September;
- Up from €14,000 per week – in July–August.
The maximum seasonal rate is €27,000 per week upwards.
Assistance from Cofrance
Cofrance is focused on rendering the services of sale and seasonal leasing of elite residential property. The company has access to a range of alternatives on the closed market.
Our integrated services include:
- Consultation on particular features of residential property in Beaulieu;
- Selection and organization of inspection of alternatives of interest for the customer;
- Assistance in mortgage arrangements;
- Legal support to the deal.
Feel free to contact Cofrance for acquiring real estate in Beaulieu-sur-Mer. If you find it difficult to make your choice in the catalog, send us a request, and our consultant will select an offer of lease/sale to meet your wishes.